REGISTRATION CATEGORIES & RATES
Please review the registration categories and fees below, and decide
which one applies to you. Plan to register and book accommodations early as hotels will fill up quickly.
- Full Program. Provides admittance to general and educational sessions and the exhibit floor for
the days purchased.
- Exhibits Only. Provides admittance to the exhibit floor and general sessions only for the days
- Member Rate. Applies to full-time employees of NCTA member companies whose dues are current.
The courtesy of the member rate is also extended to international delegates whose place of employment is outside
of the United States.
Anyone who does not fall into the above categories must pay the non-member rate.
REGISTRATION OPTIONS AND DEADLINES
You may register via our online registration site, mail or fax. Mailed or
faxed registration forms with housing requests must be received by 5:00 pm (EST), Friday, April 15,
2016. If you do not need housing, forms must be received by 5:00 pm (EST), Friday, May 6,
- Corporate check or money order. Make payable to NCTA in U.S. funds.
- Credit Card: American Express, VISA, MasterCard or Discover. Please provide the cardholder’s name and address,
card number, security code (online only), expiration date and cardholder’s signature authorizing the charge.
- INTX - NCTA Expo will appear as the merchant name on credit card statements.
- We do not accept payments over the phone.
You will receive a confirmation of your convention registration from INTX Customer Service
within 5-7 business days of receipt. If you do not receive a confirmation, please call (877) 585-6001 or (703)
REGISTRATION REFUND POLICY
The Registration Cancellation Deadline is
Friday, April 15, 2016.
- All requests for registration cancellations must be received in writing by 5:00 pm EST, Friday,
April 15, 2016, via email or fax.
- Refund requests received before the deadline will be honored minus a $100 processing fee.
- No registration refunds will be issued for requests made after the cancellation deadline.
- Refunds for registrations paid by check will be processed and mailed after the close of INTX.
- Beginning Saturday, April 16, 2016, no cancellation refunds will be made. Please note that if
you cancel your registration, your hotel reservation is also automatically canceled.
- Substitutions are permitted for individuals employed by the same company as the original registrant.
- There is a $75 processing fee for each substitution request made.
- Promotional benefits are not transferable from the original registrant to the substitute.
- All requests for substitutions must be received in writing by 5:00 pm (EST) on Friday, May 6,
2016, via email or fax.
- Beginning Sunday, May 15, 2016, substitution requests will be processed at Onsite Registration in the North
Lobby of the Boston Convention & Exhibition Center (BCEC).
HOTEL RESERVATION POLICIES
- Hotel reservations must be accompanied by fully-paid INTX registrations.
- Hotels and room rates are assigned first-come, first-served, based on availability.
- Your hotel reservation request and payment information must be received by Friday, April 15,
2016, in order to receive the convention rate. INTX Customer Service will continue to assist with new
reservations until Friday, April 29, 2016, but the group rate may not be available.
- If you cancel your registration by April 29, 2016, your hotel reservation is also automatically canceled.
By providing your credit card information online or on your registration form, you authorize NCTA to submit the
information to your assigned hotel in order to guarantee your room. The acknowledgment you receive from INTX
Customer Service will indicate your assigned hotel.
If the credit card used to guarantee your hotel
reservation expires before June 2016, Customer Service will contact you prior to the expiration date to obtain your
updated credit card information. Failure to provide updated credit card information may result in the loss of your
HOTEL CHANGES AND CANCELLATIONS
- INTX Customer Service must receive all requests for changes or cancellations in writing by Friday, April
- You may submit your request to NCTA via email or fax.
- Any changes and cancellations after Friday, April 15, 2016, are subject to the hotel's cancellation policy.
- Beginning Wednesday, May 4, 2016, please contact your assigned hotel directly regarding any changes or
Exhibitor housing will open in December. To request housing for exhibiting companies,
use the Exhibitor Personnel Housing Form in the Exhibitors Only area of the INTX
website. Register Online only if you are planning to pay for a Full Program registration.
All Exhibitor questions should be directed to Convention Headquarters at (202) 463-7905.
No one under the age of 16 will be permitted on the exhibit floor.
If you have
registration or housing questions, please contact INTX Customer Service at (877) 585-6001 or (703) 449-6418, Monday
through Friday, from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm (EST), or by emailing [email protected].