How do I reserve exhibit space?
Apply for a booth online and submit your deposit via credit card. Or make checks payable to NCTA and send your deposit to:
NCTA Convention Headquarters c/o Dobson & Associates
1146 19th Street, NW, Suite 250
Washington, DC 20036
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (202) 463-7905
Fax: (202) 467-6944
A valid contract/application and 50% deposit must be submitted to NCTA Convention Headquarters in order for space to be assigned. Details on the assignment process can be found in the Rules and Regulations.
Applications and deposits received by November 6, 2015, will be included in the first round of exhibit space assignments. After November 6, booth space will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis.
How do exhibitors reserve hotel rooms?
Exhibitor housing information will be posted in the Exhibitors Only area of the web site in the fall. In order to qualify for the first round of housing assignments, forms must be submitted in December. Please refer to the Exhibitors Only Area for more information and details on the assignment process.
May I bring my spouse and children into the exhibit hall?
Spouses must be registered for the convention in order to visit the exhibit hall. Spouses receive a discounted rate on their registration. Children under the age of 16 will not be allowed into the exhibit hall.
When will the exhibit hall be open?
The hours as follows (subject to change):
Monday, May 16, 2016
12:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Tuesday, May 17, 2016
10:00 am – 6:00 pm
Wednesday, May 18, 2016
9:00 am – 1:30 pm
Where will educational sessions be held?
All sessions and exhibits will be held at Boston Convention & Exhibition Center (BCEC), located at:
415 Summer Street
Boston, MA 02210
Is shuttle bus service available?
Shuttle bus transportation is provided for most of the convention hotels to BCEC on show days. A detailed schedule will be posted in April 2016.
Is there a media list available?
The attending media list will be made available after the opening of registration later this year. To obtain the media list, contact Pam Ford/NCTA at [email protected].
- First round of exhibit space assignments due November 6
- Exhibit confirmations mail
- Exhibitor housing information posted
- Deadline for first assignment of hotel accommodations
- First round exhibitor housing confirmed by January 31
- General exhibitor housing opens
- Exhibitor Registration opens
- Exhibitor service order kit posted
- Final housing requests due
- Rooming lists due
- Official program and cross-reference listing due
- Program advertising artwork and payment due
- Distribution of marketing materials approval form due
- Exhibitor appointed contractor authorization due